Bryan Kohberger

Police made two stops of an Idaho murder suspect while travelling across the country.

While returning to Pennsylvania last month, a guy who had been detained in connection with the killings of four University of Idaho students had two run-ins with the law in Indiana.

During a nine-minute period in December, Indiana State Police and the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office reported that 28-year-old Bryan Christopher Kohberger was stopped twice on I-70.
For either traffic stop, no ticket was issued to him.

Jason LaBar, Kohberger’s attorney, told CNN that his client had been pulled over twice in Indiana: once for speeding and once for following another vehicle too closely.

For the holidays, Kohberger and his father were travelling 2,500 miles from Washington state to Pennsylvania.

The Hancock County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that Kohberger was stopped by a deputy on December 15 at about 10:41 a.m. for following too closely.
He received a verbal admonition.

The Indiana State Police then verified that Kohberger was stopped for speeding less than 10 minutes later, at around 10:50 a.m.
After learning Kohberger had been stopped just moments earlier by a Hancock County officer, the trooper “applied his discretion and released the two males with a verbal warning,” according to state police.

According to police assessment of bodycam footage, Kohberger was the driver in both instances, while his father was in the passenger seat.

How police surveillance assisted in apprehending an Idaho murder suspect
Kohberger, Bryan Kohberger was identified by police as the prime suspect in the murders.

In Pennsylvania’s prison, the warden claims that Bryan Kohberger didn’t cause any problems.

Bryan Kohberger’s time in custody in Pennsylvania’s jail was “uneventful,” according to the warden, who refuted claims that the suspected murderer made fun of the jail staff.

According to Warden Garry Haidle of the Monroe County Correctional Facility, Kohlberger, a high-security inmate who is accused of killing four University of Idaho students, was kept there alone on suicide watch.

According to Haidle, “His detention at the Monroe County Correctional Facility was uneventful.”

Since he was imprisoned on Friday morning, “all regular policies and processes have been followed,” the jail chief assured the publication.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *